- Resident Support Group meets weekly with program behavioralist and all residents
- WACKO (Wise and Caring Knowledgeable Other) mentoring program assigns each resident to a faculty advisor for one-on-one residency and career advising
- New interns get three weeks of orientation at the beginning of residency and two weeks more later in the intern year
- Buddy system links each new intern to a senior resident, for initial call nights, ongoing advice, continuing mentoring during the transition to residency
- Annual residency retreat
- Multiple get-togethers throughout the year
- Current Calendar of Events in the Cedar Rapids Area
- Visit our Facebook page!